Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guns & Roses

So I went to gnr at phillps last night not getting my hopes up to much as I've read a lot of bad press about them in the past I don't ten years. Last night just proves why I stopped listening to the press about anything. I went to the show alone thinking I would see someone I knew there and as I walked up I saw my friend Lisa and her husband. We got in line and after getting in locked down a spot on the rail left hand side of stage.

  After opening acts kelen heller and  buckcherry GNR took the stage. The show, Stage, lights, and even axel was on point. Sounding much better then I would have thought. Highlights of the night for me were: Estranged, Night Train, Out to get me, Rocket Queen and the cover of Pink Floyd "The Wall".  Although it would have been cool to see Slash, Bumblefoot and the others that covered his parts played them as good if not better. You know your at a good show when the boncers are all singing along to "don't cry".  In all great night and I will jump at the chance to see them again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment