Friday, October 28, 2011

2011 concord review

I still remember when Micheal Jordan first started playing in this shoe back in 1995. A lot of my friends hated the shinny leather right away but by the following year the shoe had grew on just about everyone. Since then the jordan 11 has become one of the most iconic basket ball shoes ever. They have retroed the shoe 2 other times in 2001 and with the dmp pack.fast forward to 2010 and we find out again that the concord will release again in 2011 and everyone goes ape s#*t. Forums had 100s of pages and it wasn't even 2011 yet.

I got my 2011 concord last night.... A few things I noticed are different about this shoe then the originals. The bottum of the shoes is more blue first of all. A lot brighter then I thought it would be. Carbon fiber on the insole is a little off compared to the ogs for sure. Also the back of the shoe is sloped a little much but all that aside the leather looks pretty nice, the mesh is good, its comfy and the overall look of the shoe is good. The blue is starting to grow on me the more I look at them. The shoe seems to run a little small for me so I went up a size and it still feels fine. The packaging is really nice as well and I love the purple shoe trees. Pretty happy to be able to wear these shoes again and will prob get another pair to put away. The 2011 concord will be released to the public on Dec. 23rd so be ready for a insane release!




0 comments:

Post a Comment