Friday, September 16, 2011

Opening at the Graveyard

This was my first hanging at the graveyard as curator there. The original artist I had picked out wasn't ready so me and tom stepped up to the plate and knocked some new work out for it. When I first planned to do the openings on Mondays I did so so it would also interact with Industry Monday night there so we would not only have good art to see but good music to hear. When I picked the Monday for the first opening I had no idea DMC champion DJ KLEVER would be spinning. Couldnt have asked for a better night to open on. In the building was
La castle Vania, DJ Craze, Treasure fingers, Heros and Villans, and more. I guess with not much going on that Monday they all came out to Graveyard Tavern. In all it was a great night and I look forward to next month!
Billy checking out the work,
KLEVER
Crowd
Me with DJ Craze
Roberto & Jimbo

0 comments:

Post a Comment