Thursday, March 17, 2011

3 more months....

So i went to my doctor yesterday and got a cystoscope done. which if u dont know what that is, its where they insert a camera into the penis to check out the bladder. Dreading having this done I sat at grady for 4 hours waiting freaking out the whole time. While not the best day ive had it wasnt the worst. Not near as bad as i was thinking I made it out alive. Good news is I have healed well and the end is in sight. The bad news is I have more kidney stones and will have to get a surgery to get them removed. The biggest down side is that I will be unable to ride my bike for 3 more months. (Spring time). Thats how it goes though. Got my sights on Summer and can not wait to get back on my bike again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment